Thursday, October 3, 2013

Catch up Time!


Wow!  I didn't realize that it'd been SO LONG between posts!  Let's see if I can get things all caught up.....



First up... 


My brother Josh & his fiancé, Jessica got married (That still sounds slightly weird, thinking of my brother as a married man now... LOL!) in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in Salt Lake City Utah this past March.  Don't they look gorgeous?  It was so nice to be able to be there for the wedding and not only welcome an awesome new sister-in-law to the family but we were also able to see extended family members and friends that we hadn't seen in a very long time.  I was almost sad to leave, but Salt Lake City traffic and my darling husband do NOT mix.... that and the family cat would have probably trashed the house if we didn't come back.  LOL!



Let's see.... oh, our son Joe started 1st grade this fall and is really loving having Grandma as his teacher.  There's been ups & downs like anything else in life, but this seems to be the solution that is working the best for us at this time.  :-)

And I think that's pretty much it.  Currently we're trying to wether this shutdown of the Federal Government.  That means a lot of time off and time spent at home for my husband... normally that would be a good thing, but when it's forced upon you by and indecisive, argumentative and completely juvenile sounding bunch of elected officials... well, there's a lot of stress.  I just hope they can figure something out before things get too crazy... well before they get any crazier anyway.  ;-)

No comments: