Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Where has the year gone? :-)




I can't believe that I forgot about this blog for most of the year! Bad! But before I give myself a time out in punishment (or is it a reward...LOL), I probably should update. :-) Let's see, Joe turned 3 in may and just this past Friday, turned 3 1/2. It's hard to believe that he'll be 4 in just 6 months. Halloween has come & gone, and it definitely was an exercise in patience for both Chris & I. Joe had a blast though! :-) He went as an "energy vampire" (pretty appropriate huh?). He totally got tons of loot though... which is gone already if you can believe that. Of course I kind of helped too... *insert guilty look here*, what can I say? It's kind of hard to resist all of that yummy candy and ok, I probably never totally grew up. LOL! Now it's almost time for Thanksgiving and we're already really looking forward to it. :-)

No comments: